HOME > Ä¿¹Â´ÏƼ > °øÁö»çÇ×
Á¦¸ñ 2019Ò´ 3êÅ °í·Á´ëÇб³ ¾Ï¿¬±¸¼Ò ¼¼¹Ì³ª ¾È³»[¾È¾Ï]-3¿ù 13ÀÏ
±Û¾´ÀÌ °ü¸®ÀÚ ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ 2019-02-28 10:33:06
À̸ÞÀÏ
kuho@kumc.or.kr
¼öÁ¤ÀÏ
2019-02-28 10:33:06

°í·Á´ëÇб³ Ç÷¾×Á¾¾ç³»°ú ÀDZ¹ÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

°í·Á´ëÇб³ ¾Ï ¿¬±¸¼Ò(http://www.kucancer.org)°¡ ÁÖÃÖÇÏ´Â 2019³â 3¿ù ¼¼¹Ì³ª ÀÏÁ¤À» ¾È³»ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

* ÀϽà : 2019³â 3¿ù 13ÀÏ (¼ö) ¿ÀÈÄ 12½Ã

* Àå¼Ò : °í·Á´ëÇб³ ÀÇ°ú´ëÇÐ ¹®¼÷ÀÇÇаü 1Ãþ À±º´ÁÖȦ

* ¿¬ÀÚ : ¼Û ³ª ¿µ ±³¼ö´Ô

* ¼Ò¼Ó : ¿¬¼¼´ëÇб³

* ÁÖÁ¦ : Role of IKK¥á in Microenvironment and Its Impact on Pathogenesis.

ABSTRACT:

The I¥êB kinase (IKK) complex, composed of IKK¥á, IKK¥â, and NEMO (IKK¥ã), is essential for the activation of NF-¥êB. IKK¥á regulates canonical and noncanonical NF-¥êB signaling as well as NF-¥êB–independent functions. My research interest is the role of IKK¥á in tumorigenesis, particularly via regulation of tumor microenvironment, in terms of oxidative stress, immune system and microbiome. Recently, I have found that IKK¥á plays a crucial role in Kras-driven lung adenocarcinoma development. Disruption of lung epithelial IKK¥á leads to oxidative stress by producing reactive oxygen species (ROS) while inhibiting antioxidant gene expression, which contributes to cell proliferation and helps Kras-driven lung adenocarcinomas to escape from senescence. In addition to tumor intrinsic oxidative stress, lung epithelial IKK¥á loss increases accumulation of ROS in tumor-associated macrophages which promotes induction of regulatory T cells, creating an immunosuppressive microenvironment. Taken together, these data suggest that IKK¥á is a tumor suppressor in lung adenocarcinoma development by regulating major redox signals and immune responses. Then, my research focus has moved toward a relationship between IKK¥á and microbiome, due to that IKK¥á is crucial for integrity of epithelium where microbes thrive. I have found that epithelial IKK¥á loss can provoke bacterial-fungal symbiosis which contributes to tumor promotion. My talk will cover the crosstalk between epithelial IKK¥á and bacterial-fungal interaction in more details.

REFERENCE:
Song, N.-Y., ¡¦ Karin, M., Hu, Y. IKK¥á inactivation promotes Kras-initiated lung adenocarcinoma development through disrupting major redox regulatory pathways. PNAS. 115(4):E812-E821, 2018.

ÀÌÀü±Û Á¾¾çÇ÷¾×³»°ú Supportive care ÄÉÀ̽º ¹ßÇ¥ ¹× ÅäÀÇ °øÁö - 2/27(¼ö)
´ÙÀ½±Û Á¾¾çÇ÷¾×³»°ú Supportive care ÄÉÀ̽º ¹ßÇ¥ ¹× ÅäÀÇ °øÁö - 3/6(¼ö)

ADD : ¿ì) 08308 ¼­¿ï½Ã ±¸·Î±¸ ±¸·Îµ¿·Î 148 °í·Á´ëÇб³ ºÎ¼Óº´¿ø ¾Ï ¿¬±¸¼Ò
Copyright by GnGlobal All Rights Reserved.